This year the pool will open on FRIDAY, MARCH 25.
Pool hours are 7am – 9pm.
[Note: This message applies to current membership only. Those on the waitlist will be notified of openings beginning late March.]
- Please complete this form and bring it along with full payment to one of the 2016 key exchange dates.
- Key Exchange Dates: Saturday, March 12th, 10:00am – 12:00pm and Sunday, March 20th, 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- If you are unable to make these dates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
- Payment must be made by April 15, 2016 to secure your pool membership.
- Payments received after March 13th will not receive the early sign up discount.
- Returning members who have not paid the 2015 assessment fee will be required to add $87.50 plus the late charge of $75.00 to your renewal at the key exchange.
- An active email account is required to receive all official pool related information and updates.
- Sign up or update your info for the email list on the contact page here.
- Workday March 20th from 1:00 – 5:00pm followed by Annual Pool Meeting at 5:00pm.
- Families with potty training children are required to use plastic non-disposable swim diapers. If the pool has to be closed due to water contamination, the family responsible will be charged the cleaning fee of $350.00.